With our constant efforts to improve our trading platform, we aim to achieve our goal of becoming one of the leading ZoomTrader brokers in the industry. To do this, we recently had our first ZoomTrader press release online. You can find our press release by searching through the internet. Below are some of the main points we expressed in our first ever press release.
- Our innovative trading platform comes equipped with the latest developments in the ZoomTrader binary options trading industry. The first main point in our ZoomTrader press release presents our unique features and trading functions such as the new Roll Over and Double Up functions. Through our simple and easy-to-use platform, everyone gets an equal chance at being a successful trader.
- We have thought of several ways to reduce the risks involved in trading binary options. This paves way to a more profitable trading experience even for the novice traders.
- To give our traders some useful tips, we also stated in our ZoomTrader press release the idea behind successful trades. We encouraged traders to observe the market trends over a given period of time. This way, our traders can have a better grasp of how an asset moves and how market trends evolve.
- We also mentioned the addition of some new learning resources in our “Education” tab. Everything there is free for our valued traders to use. With these learning materials, we hope to expand the knowledge and trading skills of our ZoomTrader traders.
- In the latter part of our ZoomTrader press release, we also reminded our users of the risks involved in trading binary options. Furthermore, we stated that there’s no one guaranteed way to make 100% accurate predictions due to the volatility of the assets involved.
- Finally, we emphasized on the ease of our registration process, the simplicity of our trading platform, and the generous bonuses that only we can offer.
We continuously seek more advanced trading tools and functions in order to give you the best trading experience there is. You can check out our website to know more about the contents of our press release.